Time Management – Interruptions (Part I)
The person who interrupts you most often in a day can be… you.
Eight ideas to increase your success in minimizing interrupting yourself include:
- De-clutter your work space.
- Prepare before you start; gather all your required materials, equipment etc.
- Commit to finish whatever you start.
- Make outgoing phone calls at designated times.
- Schedule breaks at specific times.
- Turn off your email alert.
- Allow your telephone calls to go to voice mail if they are not the priority.
- Prevent potential crisis by planning and using time lines.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.