Get better results by improving your business writing skills!
Nine ideas to increase your success business writing include:
- Get to the point quickly.
- Skip jargon.
- Edit at least twice (the number of times depends on the importance).
- Use names and numbers.
- Keep samples and or templates.
- Avoid formality.
- Describe benefits to you’re the reader.
- End with a request for the action you want the reader to take.
- Proofread after you write, and again after a period of time if it’s an important communication.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.