Communication Skills –
Being able to ask questions effectively will help you to increase:
- Building commitment
Eight ideas to increase your success in asking questions include:
- Always record details;
- Never rely on memory; keep notes
- Phrase all questions positively.
- Offer support. Ask: “How can I help? ”
- Learn. Ask: “What would you do?” What would a calm person do? What would a professional do?
- Encourage others. Ask: “What do you think we should do?”
- Investigate. Ask: “What is our competition doing?”
- Innovate. Ask: “How can we do it better?”
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.