Time Management –
Don’t let a crisis run you! Take charge!
Eight ideas to increase your success in dealing with crisis include:
- Focus on staying calm.
- Consider possible solutions, time frames, resources, impact, and responsibilities.
- Use your extra adrenaline to find innovative solutions.
- Have everyone involved participate in generating solutions.
- Delegate anything you can.
- Monitor any ‘A” priorities – don’t start another fire.
- Complete all of your A1 priorities.
- Create plans/strategies to prevent the situation from happening again.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.