Communication Skills –
Set projecting that you are caring, capable, interested and organize whenever you communicate on the telephone.
Eleven ideas to increase your success with the telephone include:
- Remember the way you say it is most important; 10% what you say and 80% the way you say it.
- Be prepared to record of all important information.
- Be a “professional “– stay unemotional, problem-solving oriented.
- Practice being consist.
- Critique yourself – ask for feedback from people you trust.
- Smile when you speak on the phone.
- Never show agitation or fatigue.
- End every interaction graciously
- Stay cool and collected.
- Project energy
- Focus on what you can do; skip what you can’t do.
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.