Work at being problem solving oriented.
Eleven ideas to increase your success in problem-solving include:
- State the problem in the form of many different questions.
- Decide what criteria should be used to make the decision?
- Ask what will the solution look like?
- Ask what concerns will you have addressed?
- Ask what factors need to be considered?
- List of all of the possible causes of the problem.
- Generate multiple possible solutions to each of the possible causes.
- Select the best possible solutions
- Compare tyour choices to your solution criteria.
- Follow-up to access the success of your problem-solving process.
Our Toronto problem solving and leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism.