Two-way discussions help to minimize misunderstandings.
Six ideas to increase your success include:
- Use ”how” or “tell me” questions to gather information,
- Know that when you get information you actually get power.
- Only 7% of your message comes from words… the rest comes from the way you sound, look and behave.
- Your perception or their perception can be a barrier to effective communication.
- Work to understand the intended message when your perceptions may be competing.
- Know your biases and prejudices and work to overcome them.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism