Six ideas to increase success include:
- Plan to stay calm before you begin discussion with a difficult people.
- Slow your breathing down.
- Allow a pause each time before you speak.
- Fix the problem; don’t fix the blame.
- Examine any potential reasons for your emotions;
- Reframe the situation until you can see the other person’s perspective
Our Toronto based Dealing with Difficult People skills training workshop and our Developing Emotional Intelligence skills training workshop provide the skills to master challenging situations.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.