Communication Skills – Asking Questions –
Ask questions skillfully to:
- Show your interest
- Express concern
- Suggest new ideas
Five ideas to increase your ability to ask questions include:
- Follow the KISS rule: Keep It Short and Simple.
- Keep your questions to10 words or less.
- Ask one question at a time.
- Consider the three “RIGHT’s”: Is it the right time, in the right way, to the right person.
- Start with an open question to gather information. i.e. “Tell me about…?” or How…? or What…?
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.