Emotional Intelligence –
Difficult people are sometimes negative.
Eleven ideas to increase success with Dealing With Difficult People include:
- Set limits; maintain physical and emotional distance.
- Focus on solving problems not blaiming.
- Learning from every experience.
- Avoid being negative in return.
- Release the negative interaction quickly.
- Focus what makes you happy.
- Make your happiness come from within; not from the opinion of others.
- Get into excellent physical and mental condition to handle challenges (rest, nutrition, strength)
- Surround yourself with positive people and experiences
- Focus on facts.
Our Toronto based Dealing with Difficult People skills training workshop and our Developing Emotional Intelligence skills training workshop provide the skills to master challenging situations.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based professional development skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.