Organizational skills make a huge difference!
Five ideas to increase your success with managing and organizing your incoming information include:
- Identify start times and deadlines and schedule them.
- Remove tasks with no real deadline (ASAP’s) from you workspace.
- Keep low priority items in a pile of folder and toss or delete them after a reasonable time frame.
- All work should be done at the lowest possible level – DELEGATE!
- Minimize the amount of unimportant information sent to you.
Our Toronto based getting and staying organized workshop and our time management skills training workshop provides the organizing and time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management and getting organized skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.