Increase your effectiveness by getting and staying organized
Five ideas to increase your success with managing and organizing your incoming information include:
- Deadlines and start times are not the same. Identify both.
- Move tasks with no deadline real deadline away from you workspace.
- Pile low priority items; toss them from the bottom of the pile when the pile gets too high.
- Delegate! All work should be done at the lowest possible level.
- Minimize the amount of unimportant information you receive.
Our Toronto based getting and staying organized workshop and our time management skills training workshop provides the organizing and time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management and getting organized skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.