A specific problem-solving structure will improve the quality of your decisions.
Seven ideas to increase your success in problem-solving include:
- Start with stating the issue in the form of a question.
- Identify the following; On what basis will you make the decision? What will the solution look like? What concerns will you have considered? What factors need to be addressed?
- Uncover all of the causes of the problem.
- Generate possible solutions.
- Pinpoint the best solution(s) using the solution questions identified in step 2.
- Evaluate to confirm the success of your process.
Our Toronto leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism