Leadership Skills –
No feedback is actually the most common feedback. Feedback lets people know how they’re doing and what needs to change or what you need.
Eight ideas to increase success with providing effective feedback include:
- Stick to facts! Make your feedback free of value judgments.
- Provide feedback as quickly as possible.
- Provide feedback often.
- Try to give positive feedback every day!
- Focus on important areas of performance.
- Make certain that your feedback is accurate,
- Make certain your feedback is easy understand.
- Be concise.
Our leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other management skills and communication courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.