No feedback is the most common feedback. Feedback is essential for effectiveness.
Seven ideas to increase success with providing effective feedback include:
- Communicate facts; refrain from judgments.
- Provide feedback as soon as possible.
- Provide feedback often.
- Provide positive as often as possible feedback.
- Comment on important areas.
- Be sure your feedback is understood.
- Be brief.
Our leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other management skills and communication courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.