Being clear, being concise and being understandable enables you to convince or to inform,
Eight ideas to increase your success in presenting include:
- Consider your presentation as an extended conversation.
- Tell it like it’s a story.
- Maintain interest by varying your tone, your pitch and your inflection.
- Keep eye contact for 2-3 seconds.
- Start with the clear statement of the issue.
- Outline the areas you’ll be covering.
- End with either a three sentence summary of your key points or a request for action.
- Don’t feel you need to answer every question. Offer to provide answers later or provide direction to the answer.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.