Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques required to meet or exceed the project requirements.
Three ideas to increase success with projects include knowing that:
- Every project needs a person or a committee who need to be responsible for:
- Assembling the team
- Clarifying the responsibilities
- Providing background information
- Providing appropriate resources
- Outlining the important issues
- Ensuring communication between departments
2. Every project needs a clear statement of the expected outcomes, the approach, the timelines and the budget.
3. Do not start the implementing until you have a scope statement and plan that has the sponsor’s approval.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.