Project Management Skills –
Using specific knowledge, skills and techniques to complete projects effectively is what project management means.
Two ideas to increase success with projects include:
- Create your plan before you start implementing any actions. The purpose of your plan is to:
- Clarify responsibilities and roles of the project team
- Outline how the project will be completed with regards to time, cost and performance
- Document the resources needed (human, electronic, external, physical)
- Use the following tools to manage your projects:
- Team cooperation checklist
- Planning and organizing checklist
- Responsibility assignment matrix
- Gnatt charts
- Critical Path Mapping
- Contingency planning charts
- Follow up evaluation questions
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.