Eight ideas to increase success in stress management include:
- Reduce the number stresses in your life.
- Pay attention to rest, exercise and nutrition.
- Be aware how much stress you can take before you burn-out.
- Be aware how much relaxation you can take before rust-out.
- Put a cap on the number of hours you work.
- Make time for your personal well-being.
- Eliminate time wasters and fillers.
- Reduce time with toxic people.
Our stress and time management skills training workshops provides the time management skills essential zero in on areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.