Stress & Time Management –
Chose how you react to events. You can choose calm over chaos. I you react without planning you can trigger excessive stress.
Eight ideas to increase success in stress management include:
- Minimize the sources of stress in your job and personal life.
- Take precautions…pay attention to rest, exercise, nutrition.
- Monitor how much stress you can handle before burn-out because of too much stress.
- Monitor how much relaxation you can handle before rust-out because of too little stress.
- Calculate the number of hours you’re able to work.
- Find time for your physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual well-being.
- Eliminate time wasters and fillers.
Our stress and time management skills training workshops provides the time management skills essential zero in on areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.