Time Management –
Multiple tasks can compete for your attention. Identifying out your priorities is an essential time management skill to help you work effectively.
Seven ideas to increase your success in focusing on priorities include:
- Identify the deadline for each task you need to complete.
- Identify the start time required to meet your deadlines.
- Add a buffer for critical and/or time consuming tasks.
- Move tasks that have no specific deadlines out of sight.
- Only tasks that need to be completed today are your “A” priorities”.
- Organize the tasks that need to be started on another day in order of when they need to be started.
- Finish all your “A’s” before you consider a “B”.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.