Time Management –
Procrastination can result quality issues and/or missed deadlines. Procrastination is also the number one cause of stress and stress related health issues.
Seven ideas to increase success in overcoming procrastination include:
- Think ahead.
- Just thinking about what you need to compete is a step forward – take it
- Just getting started will enable inertia to keep you going.
- Think about what you do when you procrastinate. Are you talking; reading; eating?
- Know your procrastination behaviours;
- Always act on most important activities first.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills course and other communications skills and leadership training programs and workshops can help you build your professionalism.