Procrastination never serves you well!
Eight ideas to increase success in overcoming procrastination include:
- Stop trying to be perfect!
- Build your confidence by making predictions,
- Grow your intuition.
- You don’t need all the information; just get started.
- Increase discipline by committing to someone.
- Announce your commitments to someone.
- Agree to pay money to someone if you don’t complete a commitment.
- Give yourself a check each day you complete a task for 21 to make it a habit.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills course and other communications skills and leadership training programs and workshops can help you build your professionalism.