Communication Skills –
Practice two-way discussions to avoid misunderstandings.
Five ideas to increase your success include:
- Use open questions to gather a lot of information, i.e. start with ”how” or “tell me”. When you gain information you actually gain power.
- 93% of your message comes from the way you sound, look and behave.
- Perception can be a barrier to effective communication.
- Become aware of your own biases and prejudices.
- Make real effort to understand the real message whenever your perception barriers may be competing.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism