Conflict Resolution –
Most people avoid confronting because it may end in a negative response.
By expressing your concerns effectively, you impact positively on your health and success.
Six ideas to increase your success in confronting in conflict situations include:
- Be specific on the behavior that needs to be changed.
- Describe the others person’s behavior that causes concern. Describe the actions; not the motives. .
- Present the need for a specific change in positive manner. Describe your recommendation as a goal to be achieved in the future.
- Ask for one change at a time.
- Be clear about the action you want stopped or started .
- Be respectful of the other person’s needs.
Our conflict management workshop provides strategies and techniques to resolve conflict in everyday situations. Our conflicts resolution in a union environment workshop is specific designed for handling challenging union issues. Each training courses can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.