Issues that require decisions are everyday occurrences.
Eleven ideas to increase your success in decision-making include:
- Distinguish big from little decisions.
- Delegate all of the smaller decisions you can.
- Learn all about a problem before trying to decide it.
- Get into a relaxed frame of mind.
- Avoid crisis decisions.
- Don’t be deceived by logic, most problems are full of emotions.
- Don’t expect to be right all the time.
- Don’t be afraid of failure.
- Don’t put off making decisions.
- Try to keep alternative solutions up your sleeve.
- Mull before you make a decision…but once you’ve made a decision move on!