Time Management –
If you procrastinate, it will actually require more effort to complete the same task later.
Three ideas to increase success in overcoming procrastination include:
- Eliminate perfection paralysis… unless you’re a brain surgeon 90% right is better than 100% of nothing.
- Rely on your self-esteem and your intuition.
- Don’t delay until you have all the information; it takes too long or isn’t even possible.
- Committing to someone else really increases self-discipline. We work harder at not disappointing others.
- Broadcast your plans/goals to many people.
- Sign an agreement to pay money to another person if you don’t complete a task or behaviour.
- Use the 21 day check list. Give yourself a check each day you complete a task – after 21 days it’ll be a habit.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills course and other communications skills and leadership training programs and workshops can help you build your professionalism.