There is no such thing as time management. We need to practice the difficult habit of self-discipline during the time we have.
Six ideas to increase success include:
1. Assign all of your “To Do’s” to a specific day in a planner.
2. Identify short and long term goals.
3. Identify activities to accomplish your goals and schedule them in your planner.
4. Start each day working on activities that have to be completed on that day. Finish all of these tasks before you move on to other tasks.
5. Make sure that every task assigned to you has a specific deadline… either assigned to you or self-imposed. “As soon as possible” has no clear meaning.
6. Organize tasks that do not have to be completed today by the date they need to be started.