Conflict situations are uncomfortable for most people..
By communicating your concerns effectively you can positively affect your health and success
Seven ideas to increase your success in confronting in conflict situations include:
- Be specific about what needs to change.
- Be specific about the others person’s behavior that causes a problem.
- Describe only actions; not reasons. .
- Use positive words to share the need for change.
- Outline your recommendation as what needs to happen in the future.
- Focus on one change at a time.
- Be respectful.
Our conflict management workshop provides strategies and techniques to resolve conflict in everyday situations. Our conflicts resolution in a union environment workshop is specific designed for handling challenging union issues. Each training courses can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.